We understand that children learn through play
They love to explore and learn. We are committed to creating stimulating learning environments which will inspire each child’s love of learning and their social development. We offer educational programs based on play that are developed and supervised by qualified teaching specialists.
We aim to help children develop positive self-concept and self-esteem and increase their independence through facilitating their learning process by providing a variety of experiences suitable for individual children’s interests and abilities.
Our programs incorporate the Early Years Learning Framework and are directed by the childrens interests. Our programming is based on the interest of the child but also includes project and life skilled based learning. The Early Years Learning Framework takes into account the “whole” child. Each child’s ability, personality, style of learning and rate of development is unique and as teachers and carers at our centres allow the child to develop through their interests.
Unique care for Babies
Babies are unique and have their own patterns for play, feeding
The preschool environment will be filled with the potential for learning and be used as a partner in the learning process. Children will be encouraged to be responsible for their own learning by promoting choice in their daily activities.
Activities and experiences are chosen by the children and are guided by staff in order to find a natural balance to provide an optimal learning platform. The activities and experiences will balance stimulation, flexibility, uniqueness, diversity, creativity, investigation, experimentation and discovery with
All children have an individual
Transition to School
Everything that a child experiences from the day they are born prepares them for School.
Everything that a child experiences throughout their early education in Long Day Care and Pre-school prepares them for attending school.
A Transition to School Program focuses on developing the skills that will help a child adjust to and thrive within the Primary School environment.
Through the Transition to School Program we aim to;
- Empower children to look forward to making the transition to Primary Schooling.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships and mutually respectful communication between families, children, early educators and primary schools
- Work to encourage the input of educators, parents, schools
andchildren in the transition process. Parents and extended families are valuable participants in this process as they know their children intimately and are able to greatly assist the transition process.
- Identify children as capable learners with rich prior learning rather than being ‘ready to learn’.
- Provide a transition process that is flexible and responsive to the differing needs of children, families
- Provide a comprehensive, innovative transition program that includes ongoing evaluation and reflects a continuous learning approach
- Provide support for early childhood educators with; ongoing training and development, dedicating time and resources to the transition processes and recognition of their achievements and their efforts.
Register Your Child at Kidz Childcare
Enrolment application online
Register your interest
We are a family owned and operated company since 2004 that is dedicated to providing quality child care. We understand that deciding on a centre for your child will be one of the most important decisions you will have to make. We know this because we are parents as well and we have had to make the same decision.
Waiting List Application
Would you like your child to attend one of our childcare centres, please fill in our Online waiting list application form for the fastest possible response.